Monday, February 28, 2011

A Conversation with CleverBot.

Dude.
Cool, hey Dude.
You annoy me.
You fail to appreciate true power.
You fail to have any talent.
Are you a boy or a girl?



What does that matter? Girl.
Because you're confused.
I'm not confused about my gender. I know it better than anyone.
I never said you were confused about YOUR identity.



Oh! So you're telling me YOU'RE confused. Aww.
This is true.
Poor cleverbot.



Yes, poor you.
I'm not you. You are you.
Do you have a question for me?
No.




Do you have a girlfriend?
I'm a GIRL! So NO!




Do you have a boyfriend?
Yup. :).
What do you do for work?
I'm a teen. I don't have a job yet.




Why not?
Cause I'm to young to be hired.


Plenty of untrustworthy people talk to me, such as yourself.
Dude.. you're mean.


(Took him like 3 minutes to reply to that one.)

Still thinking.......

To which he FINALLY replies..


How am I mean?
You just are. And I'm annoyed with you. So I'm leaving.


Grrrrrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment