Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Charles Darwin. WHY!

     Charles Darwin was a man who decided to be stupid and come up with a new way to look at the world.  He actually studied theology and was a devout Christian. But no. He HAD to go and come up with “The Theory of Evolution.” That is saying that God didn’t create the earth the way he said it did, and that over MILLIONS or even EONS of years, the earth, and the things living on it were created, not by God, but by land and other species. The Bible says that God created the earth and everything in it. IN A WEEK! Not millions of years, or that the land would make it. Yes there are natural disasters and all that but they DID NOT create the earth or living things on it.
     I guess I feel that his most convincing evidence would be the geological column. I’m not sure why, but it makes more sense than structural homology, the “missing link”, or evolutionary pattern. But then again, there are all the clams. Still, if you took out the clams and just looked at the other 5% of the species, you’d kind of see the pattern.
     I feel that the most evidence to argue against evolution would be DNA. I say this because DNA is so complex. It’s also something that CANNOT be duplicated, nor evolved from. Yes, we may look like we come from apes and maybe the difference in DNA is a little off but if you think about it, man AND ape were created at the SAME TIME! So how on earth could something evolve from something if it was already there at the same time? Plus, there are still apes, so we couldn’t have possibly evolved from them.
    And finally, I don’t know why most of the world still feels the need to believe in evolution. Maybe it’s simply because they don’t want to believe in God, so they choose the alternative. Maybe because they’re a scientist and get caught up in the scientific means of things. Maybe they want to follow the crowd because they can’t choose their own side. Or stand up for what they truly want to feel. Whatever it is, it’s stupid and I’m sorry.
As I conclude, I apologize because this is such a negative paper. But I feel strongly for my side, and maybe that’s because I don’t fully understand why someone would want to not believe what the Bible says, much less create something totally against it. Again I’m sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment