Monday, February 21, 2011

God is good.

This weekend's been kinda crazy.
Friday, I finally received my conformation letter to tech. Though it said something about being a freshman. I'll be a sophomore. So, hmm, I'll have to look into that.
Saturday I was supposed to work but didn't due to a headache (I still have it by the way.)
After, not going to work, my boyfriend, my grandmother, an older couple from church, and I headed out to Clearwater beach for a night of evangelism. I didn't really get a chance to talk a lot with people, but we passed out a lot of tracks. 
Sunday was a nice day filled with family and worship. Singing always puts me in an amazing mood. I love God. After church my grandmother, my aunt, and I went over to PitaRepublic, and had some nice greek food. Then we went back to church where we've been studying in Hebrews. I even discovered a verse that will be of good use.
"He also says, "In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands."" - Hebrews 1:10
We've been studying against evolution in biology this past week. I get so frustrated because it says that God created the earth, and that evolution didn't occur.
Today is presidents day so I school had the day off. I've spent it watching TV, cleaning, ordered some cool things online (wink wink, lol) and I'm about to spend some time reading, maybe taking a nap.
Today is a good day, even though I've spent it, and the past 3 days with a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment