Friday, March 25, 2011

Yo what's up? I'm the Mad Hatter.

Wow, life's been crazy!
Last week was full of family and sickness. Not fun, lol.
But I've got medicine that really seems to work. YAY!
So SATS were at my school this week. (Stanford Achievement Test Series)
Monday, well okay I skipped monday. Not really but was still sick.
Tuesday, we took Language and Spelling tests. Then since we had like 3 hours to kill, we did some stuff. I can't seem to remember what we did. Harumph. But after we did whatever we did, I laid down by the window, with the sun on me and read Artemis Fowl (It's decent) and listened to Priscilla Ahn.
Wednesday we took the Math test. (Everyone else had two tests.. haha) And after that we played ZOMBIE FLUXX (if there were an awesome zombie-like font, it'd be there. lol) and then I took another nap, soon realizing after that Madeline and Leo had been trying to kick me awake.
Thursday we took Reading Comprehension and another reading thing. And then we played camps (epic card game) and I read and fell asleep again. 
Today, we had Science and Social Science (really why don't they just call it social studies like they usually do) while all other classes had Listening (I. Hate. Listening. The test that is..) and so we played camps again. And then rummy and then they called us outside and then to lunch.
SATS ARE OVER!! :D
So tomorrow I have a church walk (evangelizing) and then a little praise service that night (though I'll be watching the little kids.) Then church on Sunday and no school on Monday. 
I also got on the same page with a lot of people. Spent a lot of time trying to talk and "share feelings." 
As for health this week, I fail. And I didn't learn anything except sleeping more makes a HUGE difference for testing, although I did already know that. Fail.
Right now I'm sitting, writing this, listening to music (Hush - Automatic Loveletter), and waiting for food. Yum. 
Ohh.. so this week I've had Friday by Rebecca Black stuck in my head. Horrible horrible song. And it's been stuck in my head ALLLLLLLL week. Blehh. So Maddi and I were talkin' about it earlier and so my teacher (the one giving us the SATS) heard us and looked it up on her phone. And listened to it, and we could hear also. She laughed so hard. And it was epic. But now it's stuck in my head, so I will do what I did all week while trying to get it out of my head. Belt out Zombie by The Cranberries at the top of my lungs until I am focused on that. Yippee! 
Lol, I'm a nerd.
And Mr. Evans, I've added two new things to my awkward list.
1. Maddi and Logan sitting next to each other.
2. Dealing out cards (shuffling also)
3. Anything concerning someone telling someone else to remove an article of clothing.
4.Intense stares (especially to people in waiting rooms and during camps.)
That was more than two but it's okay. It's my blog anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment