Friday, March 11, 2011

Title's are a fail.

"Ouch ouch there's a lump in my bed. There are bruises on my body and an ache in my head."
Last week it was:
"Don't I look fabulous, don't I look fine. Do you wish you had clothes like mine."

This is usually what I've been hearing when I go to the library for health.
I'm supposed to blog about this weeks health class.
There's what I learned:
Monday - I'm good a procrastinating. But I did finish my depression paper (or should I also say start.)
Click here to read post.
Tuesday - I went on FoodPyramid and looked up different healthy and unhealthy foods.
Wednesday - I went home before health.
Thursday - I didn't go to school (I stayed home and finished reading Mockingjay, the last book in the Hunger Games series. BEST. SERIES. EVER!)
Friday - (today) I'm not learning anything. We are eating ranch potatos from "cooking with caldwell" that Maddi made yesterday, and blogging. (Maddi was on goanimate, but she's not anymore.) And we're about to review for our test on monday. (I accidentally typed "rest" instead of "test" and a thought popped into my head. Porque Senora Nunley! Porque! Why can't we have nap time? (She never lets us. D: )
Anyways... this is health this week. Highly unproductive. I'm so proud of myself.

Ahh.. Grrr... Wahhh! Ey ey ey. Boohoo. NAHHH.
 (That i guess, what my annoyance that the hunger games series is over. GRR. )
(Maddi keeps telling me that my complete obsession is pathetic. I agree but I don't care. I'll get over it when I die. Lol or when I stop reading and just soon begin to forget about it. Like twilight.)
And that this week has been crazy stressful. But I have God, and friends, and people.
And... I'm going to Disney tomorrow. Lol sounds weird saying that.Oh well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment