Thursday, January 6, 2011


I'm here because of school.
My school? Florida College Academy.
I get to post stuff about lots of good healthy food for my heath class.
Oh. I'm a freshman.
UncoolNerd? Long story.. Someone I know said he liked cool nerds. I'm therefore, UNcoolnerd.
That's really not that long, I guess.
Today is the 6th, as it says as the date. I love writing the number 6.
But I'm typing, not writing. Totally defeats the purpose of saying that.
I'm running out of things to say.
Oh. Most importantly, I'm a Christian. God is the most important thing in my life.

I have 1 John 4: 7-8 written on my converse. I wear them often.
3 words to describe me? Nerdy, quirky, and fun I guess.
I'm also no ball of sunshine. 
Some people call me goth. I don't see why, I'm not. I just like black. 
I'm usually very quiet, even around the people I adore.
But truthfully, I'm not a people person. 
I'd do anything for the people I love, though.
I love snails. But I stand like a flamingo.
I'm constantly listening to music.
Who I like? Enya, He Is We, Audrey Assad, A Rocket to the Moon, Mindy White, and anything technish.. 
I love books, I'll probably include them in these posts.
Will there be other posts? Other than for health.. who knows.


"You go there you're gone forever 
I go there I'll lose my way 
If we stay here we're not together 
Anywhere is"

No comments:

Post a Comment