Thursday, January 13, 2011

Awkward?

What things are really awkward?
Sniffling in a quiet room.
Little kids asking to do your homework.
Cough drops. Menthol mixed with fruit. Yum.
Your doctor, especially when they check you.
Pickles. Really? How awkward is being soaked in vinegar. 
Singing off key, or not being able to sing for that matter.
And many, many, many other things.


Exams were this week. Fun. Haha, sarcasm.
Anything exciting happen? 
I'm going to watch Fantasia soon. I was always afraid of the brooms as a child.
You know what? 
This - the blog that is - is very awkward.
I mean how many people would actually read this? 
I'm the type of person who would read this, seeing as I did write it.
Still, I guess I'm doing this for myself. And for health class.
But that's good right? Doing things for yourself? I do want to be a writer actually.


Well, in other words, I'm very awkward. Socially, mentally, with everything.
But I guess that's me. I shouldn't have to change myself to meet others.


Moral of the week? lol, Don't change for others.
2nd moral of the week? Don't make morals of the week, not even to state no morals.
3rd moral of the week? (I gotta stop) Don't follow my directions. I fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment